Thursday, May 05, 2005

Here’s the spoof version. You’re welcome.

Jeez, you people keep googling “Dennis Madalone spoof” and ending up here. I suppose you’re looking for the video where somebody who must be totally radical synced up Team America’s “America, F**K Yeah” with the “America We Stand As One” video footage. Well, here it is you salivating little monkeys.

I also saw today my Madalone spermy hearts got a mention on The Decemberists’ message board. Do you know what this means? It means people who really like a alt-nerd band noticed me!

Yeah, I guess it’s not as big of a deal as I had originally thought.


***UPDATE***

As fast as I could get that link up to the spoof, it’s dead. Sorry. I guess Madalone is hot on the trail of any spoofers, and is nipping it in the bud. The lesson to be learned here: DO NOT MESS WITH DANGER.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Yes, there is SOME light-hearted mockery. But I truly did enjoy the personalization and thought that was put into it.

Don't let it get you down. And Danger, I mean you no harm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home