Monday, August 29, 2005

I get around.

I thought you might enjoy seeing me sharing a few moments with some of my closest friends. They’re my close friends because of my awesomeness (aka: one of my co-worker’s awesome photoshop skillz).

Don’t let these photos make you jealous or think that the Lou Diamond Phillips photo is not real. It is. Really.


“Listen Jen, it’s not you, it’s just that Angelina is so much hotter than you.”


“No George, not hot enough. You gotta add the pointing finger.”


“Shhh. Shhh, Cristy. Victoria’s secret is safe with me.”


“Sorry Catherine, not until Michael is dead, or at least a vegetable.”


“So you’re saying you’ve never been Molly McButter?”


“Wait a second, I thought I brought home Molly McButter. Who are you and what have you done with Molly McButter!”


“What’s that you’re smoking Cary? ’Baby seal eyes,’ you say? Well, whatever it is, it smells like ass.”

7 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Wilford Brimley? I thought you said you were distracted by him lately. I need proof or else I'll just assume you are a liar. By the way, could you set me up with Jen when you get a chance? What's her favorite kind of flower?

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a freak! and I love it. Love the webpage & I love Wilford Brimley. "It's the right thing to do," you know.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

I saw Wilford's Liberty Health Insurance commercial where he is sitting on horse in the desert talking about how he hates to wait in line for perscription diabetes meds. It's awesome!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Steve Holley! What's up man? When are you coming out to NY? Drop me a line sometime.

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss the cos!
good to see you've been hanging with jen on the side, does she know you're also spending some 'quality time' with clooney? i don't know if she has room for more heartbreak. lay her off easy bro

when you coming to the great nw?

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Grace said...

This is some pretty funny shit

and

I apparently need to be a rocket scientist to FINALLY get the code right.

I think I might jackpot-it with wjnee

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

teeeeeheeeeee?????????? har har har??????? ho ho ho???????????? wow... super stuff really. No, I mean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home