Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sweeps Week

Welcome home to me, everybody.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, and many within my control, and a few where I deferred control to third parties, I have not been around for a while.

But there’s plenty on deck for Ye Olde Sweatere Ranche in the upcoming days.

Here are just a few of the exciting highlights you can be anticipating in the near future on Colors & Textures. STAY TUNED AMERICA!

• Steven Tyler sighting. Mouth actually bigger in person.

• Dave Chappelle sighting. Mouth in proportion to appearance on TV.

• Cosby Sweater lured to a life of murder and debauchery by cunning Hasidic Jew.

• The Andy Milonakis Show: Doth I view this shimmering jewel on MTV or doest it flutter across my brow on the wings of angels?

• An open letter to Robert Palmer.

• Kids with parents from India sure do know how to spell American words!

• Billy Graham’s Last Crusade inexplicably void of graham crackers.

• Killer Sharks: Are you as safe as you think you are, Omaha?

• Blossom gets a C+ on her Algebra test. Will she stop crying in time for student council elections?

• What I will be doing to carry on one Great American Hero’s Legacy…

…all this and MUCH need I say MUCH MORE on the Sweater Channel!

It’s MUST SEE BLOGSOMETHINGOROTHER!


“Be there!”

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger jb said...

I'm a-twitter and the nips are hardening.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a whole lotta writing to say nothing.

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert Palmer--isn't he dead? Not that I object to writing to dead people. Can't wait to read more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home