Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Call this my “PUPPY”

Can we all agree that the word “blog” is the lamest, most unappealing word in the history of mankind? That's why I'm no longer referring to this personal site where I post musings to its old name, which I will never speak again.

For now, I will refer to this as my puppy. “Puppy” is a much more pallatable word, don’t you think?


Everyone loves a puppy!

Now we can say, “hey, have you read Harry’s puppy today? He puppied about how much he hates baths! It was hilarious! I love his puppy, that dirty dog!”

Did you notice how nice it sounded even when used as a verb?

I will however be accepting ideas on better words. If you have an idea, post a comment to this post. Once we all decide on a better word, we’ll take it to Bill Gates and make him accept the new word.


red tape

If he doesn’t accept it, we’ll put the new word in a starving African child’s hand and leave him on Bill Gates’ doorstep.


For the kids Bill. The kids.

If that doesn’t work, we’ll wrap the new word in cash money. Or rubies.


Now are we speaking your language?

If that doesn’t work...well...we’ll think of something.


Like giving rubies to a baby!

6 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger angie said...

that photo of bill looking all sexy still cracks me up.

because, you know, he so isnt.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that you called it 'cash money.'

Perhaps, "admittedly self-centered computer happy place." That may not roll off the tounge the way i'd like it to though....

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Internet Street Philosopher said...

LOL. Puppy. Its a thought of a true Street Philosopher.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just call mine 'monster asrcasm rally', or alternatively 'the sarcasium' (rhymes with gymnasium), but never 'my blog' because, yup, stupidest word ever.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's 'sarcasm', by the way...

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger jb said...

I prefer "shindig."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home